- If you are online at all, it is very likely you've heard of this show already. For me, it hits at, like, a 50% clip. The good half is some of the funniest, most quotable shit ever. The bad half is very bad and skippable.
- I'm a big fan of The Witcher 3 and an even bigger fan of Henry Cavill. This series does a good job at combining both of those things, despite being based off the books and not the video game. The weird timeline and narrative was a bit over my head, but its very funny and has plenty of well-produced action.
- Dark is a top 3 show Netflix has ever made, which is no small praise. Imagine if Stranger Things was made for adults and was weird and scary as shit. That's Dark. I'd highly recommend listening in the native German and using subtitles instead of listening to the dub version. It just helps set the scene better.
- Sherlock is insanely popular, but a surprising amount of people haven't watched it. It's a perfectly casted, perfectly acted mystery show that manages to update something as old as Sherlock Holmes to be digestible for idiots like us with small attention spans.
- Probably a top 5 HBO show ever, I have no clue how more people aren't watching this. 'ronny/lily' may be one of the best episodes of television I've ever watched in my entire life. Also, NoHo Hanks may be one of the best tertiary characters EVER.
- Chernobyl is one of those events that I didn't know much about past the few sentences it would get in history textbooks. This show not only goes into intense detail on the event itself, but also the systematic failures across the board that lead to it happening. It's also simply gorgeous from a production standpoint.
- This show is a total treat. Deep plotlines, awesome action, really authentic production value and great acting. It was notoriously cancelled because the production value was so high. $100 million per season.
- This series was expertly made in that it's great to watch for people who aren't familiar with the comic books, people who watched the 2009 movie but didn't really understand it (me) and fans of the comic books. If you like a TV show where you're kept guessing on what the fuck is happening till the last second of the season, you just found the one.
- A big favorite of me and Trillballins, the first season of this show is some of the funniest conceptual shit I've ever seen. I rewatched the whole thing some 3 times in the span of a month. The second season is....eh. but man is that first season more than enough.
- I only recently started this after the entire world screamed about how good it is for 3 years straight, and boy were they right. Rachel Brosnahan is great and I personally love seeing Tony Shalhoub in anything.
- This show took me by surprise and is still one of the best shows I have ever watched in my life. I'm not even a pirates guy! I feel lukewarm at best towards them! But this show is nearly perfect in every single way.
- Speaking of cool characters, Ragnar Lothbrok is THAT dude. I didn't expect much out of this being a History Channel joint, but it fucking rules. Great action and interesting storylines, what more do you want?
About Smith International Realty | DouglasSmithTeam.com
Welcome to the Family!
It is because of people like you that we enjoy doing what we do. It is our phenomenal customers that make this company great. We try to reflect that in every communication that we have with you. As a valuable part of the family, we want all of your experiences to be exceptional ones. Again, welcome to Smith International Realty/ DouglasSmithTeam.com and thank you for choosing us!
Warm Regards, Douglas Smith - Team Leader, COO
Lease To Purchase Ar eas:
Rowlett, Forney, Rockwall, Terrel, Arlington, Plano, Richardson, Cedar Hill, Allen, Frisco, Lancaster, Bedford, Highland Park, Preston Hollow, Addison, Mckenny Texas Homes
Some good news – in the form of money – may be coming to Americans
"***** Highly likely to recommend
Can't say enough about this guy everything was stellar I was a bit nervous so am I home before moving into another one but he ease the process and made me feel more at ease I found them in the newspaper 12 years ago when I bought my first home that's right newspaper kept his phone number for 10 years decided I wanted to move ask him if he was still in the business they promised me to have my house sold in three weeks or less and he did that he sold it so fast he had a put me in a Hotel all in all this guys very aggressive for the buyer he even save me an extra $10,000 on my house he was not going to tell me until closing I wouldn't consider using anyone else matter fact soon as I get my truck paid I'm gonna buy a Lakehouse and he will be my realtor thank you Doug you're awesome and the guys at Mid-America mortgage is awesome as well he is very well connected and gets everything accomplished good luck! "